MANA LLC (“MANA”) is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The policies below are applicable to the MANAflyfishing.com (the “Site”).
Except as discussed below, MANA will not sell, share, trade, rent, or give away your personal information.
· Information You Provide. MANA receives and stores any information you enter on the Site or give us in any other way, including during ordering, purchasing, and/or billing, or when provided in your communications to MANA. This information may include personal identifiable information (information that identifies or describes you) such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and credit card information.
· The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and MANA does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age you are not permitted to use this Site, and under no circumstances should you provide information about yourself. If MANA discovers that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information, such information will be immediately deleted.
How MANA May Use Your Information
· Anonymous Information. MANA may aggregate and use anonymous information, including the domain name of e-mail addresses of visitors to the Site, to help determine how people use the Site and to improve the Site.
· Third-Parties. MANA may partner, affiliate, or contract with other entities to perform functions on its behalf, including fulfilling orders, delivering packages, processing credit card payments, marketing, and providing analytics assistance. These third-party service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
· MANA may change our ownership or corporate organization while providing the Site. As a result, it may transfer your information to another company with which it has become affiliated or merged, or which has acquired its assets.
· When Necessary. MANA may also use or disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process; (2) protect and defend MANA’s rights or property, the Site, or our users; and (3) act under emergency circumstances to protect someone’s personal safety or privacy.
· With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
You may update or change information related to your account by sending an email to INFO@MANAFLYFISHING.COM. You may always opt-out of receiving future e-mail messages from MANA or request that your information be removed from our Site by emailing us at the same address.
When you place orders or access your account information, including anywhere on the Site where credit card information is requested, MANA offers the use of a secure server. Personal information collected on the Site is stored in secure operating environments. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software encrypts all information you input before it is transmitted. While MANA will do its best to safeguard your information once received, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
The Site is published in the United States and
is governed by U.S. law. If you are located within the European Union,
you should be aware that your personal identifiable information will be
transferred to the United States, the law of which may be deemed by the
European Union to have inadequate data protection. If you are located in
a European Union country or another country outside the United States and
voluntarily submit personal information to MANA, you thereby consent to the
transfer of that information to and/or storage of that information in the
United States, and to the application of U.S. law with respect to the storage,
use, and disclosure of that information.